ERROR UWPBluetoothDeviceFactory Found 0 services for Fuse, which is more/less than 1. Please fix this in the bluetooth definition

I’ve noticed with a couple different computers with built-in bluetooth that this happens when scanning for devices.

ERROR|UWPBluetoothDeviceFactory|Found 0 services for Fuse, which is more/less than 1. Please fix this in the bluetooth definition.

Any way I can get around this without having to get a dongle?

The bluetooth adapter is from intel using drivers provided by Microsoft.

Does the same Fuse show up as working on other devices?

Yep. That and the Kiiroo launch. The launch produces the same error.

I have a bluetooth dongle and things work fine with that. We’re creating a unity project and we’re trying to do what we can to make it easy for others.

Ok, thanks for the update! We’ll try to take a look, though that will require finding machines with a built-in Intel chip.

It sounds like the devices are seen but are not responding to service queries, which seems a little odd.

If you don’t mind me asking, what version of Unity are you working with?

Using 2017.3.0p3

This works fine when I use the Asus bluetooth adapter that I have, even in our Unity project.

I’m happy to test remotely any way that I can. My laptops and desktops all seem to have the same chipset.

I get the same error with a Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth 4.0 device (in my laptop)

Can you run “winver” and tell me what OS Build number you’re on?

Windows 10
Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.165)

This machine worked with buttplug when using a USB bluetooth device. Just not with internal.

Ok, cool, just wanted to make sure we’re on the same builds. Working on hunting down one of the chipsets you’ve mentioned to test locally, will let you know.

Hey, quick update. The intel chip had NO problems with the Lovense Max connecting and sending commands. Works great. Starting to think its an issue with Kiiroo devices.

Well huh. That is certainly odd. Do you have any of the newer Lovense toys handy?

Nope. Just got this one today. Big project underway but budget is limited.

'k, no prob. The Nora and Max were Lovense’s first products, and used a dual-band BT Classic/LE chip. I think everything else uses a BLE only chip now and I’m not sure if they ever changed the Max circuit board, which is why I ask.

What name does the Max show up as? LVS-B001 or something?

LVS_B017 specifically