EU/GER: PCBs awailable

i am interested to buy 2 sets !

how can i write you a message?

just click on my name. there will be a blue button “Message”

sorry there is no blue button

Hi there, do you still have a set of pcb available for shipping in NL.?
Thx!
Ad

I do have 3 or 4 sets left. I have to check how the shipping costs differs. I think it would add 1-2€ to the shipping

Hi
I’m interesting too for the latest board
Complete set of the 3 boards :slight_smile:Shipping from France
What can I do for ?
Thanks by advance
Best wishes too

i am interested to buy 1 set

Hi,
only out of interest, where can I get the PCB data V1.4, e.g. the Eagle *.sch and *.brd files?

Private message me…

guten tag
ich interessiere mich für 1 pcb und panel, danke, milos, elektronika-jelinek@cbox.cz

Hello everyone, just want to chime in here that I also have 8 panels and 3 PCB’s left over. They are the v1.2 boards. The panels are black FR4 and the PCB’s are green. I’m located in the US so shipping might be a bit more expensive.

Hi, I’d like to buy 1 set (PCB + Panel). I am located in Germany. How to continue? Thanks Alex

Got mine today perfect thanks! Well packed and excellent quality…

Hi there! I have PCB’s and front panels available (V1.3R) and offer them for sale. Please send me a PN if you are interested. The device works perfect and is a great extension of my former inventory (Mystim Tension Lover and Estim Series 2B). I think, I will send the others to retirement :slight_smile:

PS: I am located in Germany.

guten tag
jejich interessiere mich für 1 pcb und panel, danke, milos, elektronika-jelinek@cbox.cz

guten tag
jejich interessiere mich für 1 pcb und panel, danke, milos, elektronika-jelinek@cbox.c
czech republic

Hi Alex,
Send you PM

I’m located in the USA and am interested in PCB’s and Panel
if you still have any

Hi there,
I’d be interested in one PCB set. Is this still available?
Thanks and cheers
Ole