Game Vibration Router Compatibility Thread

This thread should be used to post compatibility reports for the Buttplug Game Vibration Router application. Post comments here with games that you’ve tried it with, and I’ll try to update this list with them.

Nex Machina

Comments: Not much vibration in this game. Only seems to happen on player death.
Extra Instructions: None.

Rez Infinite

Comments: See Rez Infinite “Will It Buttplug?” VIdeo. tl;dr: Turn on TranceVibration mode in game and have at least one other gamepad hooked up. Makes a serious difference.
Extra Instructions:
Rez Infinite actually consists of 3 executables:

• Rez-Infinite, which is the menu shell
  • REZ.exe, which is for the original rez
  • REZAX-Win64-Shipping.exe or REZAX-Win32-Shipping.exe, which is the Area X game

After you start Rez, you’ll need to choose either regular Rez or Area X, then go back out to the Game Vibration Router application, refresh the process list, and inject into the process for the game.

Rocket League

Comments: Vibration on boost, goal explosion, and any blunt force physical contact
Extra Instructions: Quickest way to test is to go to Training -> Free Play and turn on Infinite Boost.

Crimsonland

Comments: Twin stick shooter, mostly bugs and zombies, so it’ll be big for Bondage Fairies and Walking Dead fetishists. Vibrates on every shot, which can lead to interesting patterns, though sometimes Buttplug has a problem keeping up.

Mortal Kombat X - Steam Edition

Comments: Classic fighting game. GVR detects force sent to all controllers therefore if play local multiplayer vibrations from an opponents controller will be sent to your haptic device and vice versa.

Cuphead - Steam and GOG editions

Comments: Controller based action platformer. GVR does not detect feedback.

Project Cars

Comments: Works with input set to gamepad, but not with a wheel (tested with Logitech G920). Steam VR and pancake modes both fine with gamepad. Tested with Lovense Lush.
Extra Instructions: none.

Project Cars 2 (Demo)

Status: Sort of working. More advanced force feedback than the original.
Comments: Works with input set to gamepad, but not with a wheel (tested with Logitech G920). Steam VR and pancake modes both fine with gamepad. Tested with Lovense Lush.

DiRT 3 Complete Edition

Status: Works great, has vibration strength setting. Feedback is from the road/speed so it’s pretty constant
Comments: Rumble was off by default for me

Mount and Blade: Warband

Status: Vibration works, only triggers while taking damage though
Comments: Game crashed once for me, but I’m not sure GVR was the cause it’s more likely it was all my Alt+Tab’ing

Fallout New Vegas

Comments: Just works with gamepad. Vibration is decently strong.