I have extra PCB's

So, I’ve successfully built one of my own mk312bt box. And I’m curious if anyone would be interested in buying my extra 4 PCB’s.

I’d also like to know if anyone would be interested in having me bulk order some parts and make some kits ready for assembly, or assembled boards, here are the different breakdowns of costs. If there is strong interested in kits and assembled boards, I’d scratch out the offer of just shipping the pcb’s, as the bulk orders for parts are cheaper if I can produce the entire sets.

1pcb, no parts, with shipping $15

1pcb, with assembly parts, not including case, screws, battery, ribbon cable, with shipping $145

For PCB assembly by a IPC certified soldering tech (ie me :smiley: ) +$50 for labor

Complete box assembled, with shipping $280

I’d offer to program the atmega, but I do not know the legalities of that.

There will be some slight substitutions on the resistors due to stocks being on backorder (using
Yageo branded instead of KOA Speed). 3.5mm audio jacks, same brand, same series, just the threaded screw versions. Power switch, just found a cheaper option. For the complete assembly, I’m substituting with the same brand battery, but cheaper with a slightly higher amp/h battery, slightly different dimensions (just a couple mm). https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/547-PS-1229L

1 Like

I’d be very interested in a complete box, as I currently don’t have any time to try building one myself ( other projects and work ) :slight_smile: Without the battery though - I can basically reduce the box’s size by half without that thing ( I’ve got lithium batteries I can substitute with ) .

1 Like

Made a temporary email so you can contact me: garyniger@shitmail.org

1 Like

Is your offer still valid ?