Launch red/blue lights

I foolishly tried to update my Launch with Feel Connect to 1.3 on a Google Pixel. It moved the progress bar for about 10 seconds before failing, leaving my Launch stuck with the red/blue flashing lights.

I found my way to qdot’s firmware update utility, found that Chrome 70 on windows 10 now supports Web Bluetooth so I bought a Plugable bluetooth 4.0 dongle.

Using the update utility, I can only get to “Retrieving information from hardware…”, it never gets past this point.

Any ideas qdot?

Hmm. First off, you might try my web utility on your Pixel first. WebBluetooth on windows is extremely new, and hasn’t had a lot of testing. I can’t even get my launch to connect to Playground with it on Windows 10.

I need to see about getting the firmware loader working over the actual buttplug protocol (or maybe just build a C# version of the web app), but that’s gonna be a lot of work.

Let me know if the web version works on your pixel. If not, we can work on figuring something out.

I should have mentioned that I tried that first. It gives me GATT errors most of the time, once or twice it got stuck on “Retrieving information from hardware…” forever like my PCs do.