Lioness Vibrator as Edging Detector for an Edging Machine

Has anyone given thought to using the Lioness vibrator as an edging/orgasm detector? If the data from that can be pulled in real time and linked to a flesh light launch, 312b, or Venus 2000, we should be able to create a edging/ruined orgasm machine.

I don’t know enough about electronics to make this happen but am wondering if anyone has given this any thought?

Interesting idea. I’ve seen a number of kegelizers with pressure sensors, but I doubt the input range would cover what would be needed for accurate detection/prediction (not to mention the lag on the data). And of course the shapes wouldn’t make it easy to keep the sensor in the right place to register PC muscle contractions (given the stimulation devices you mention, I’m guessing that’s what you’d be expecting to pick up).

I’ve not see the Lioness come up here before (it’s just out of my price range for hardware), so I can’t say if the sensor position, sensitivity range and data speed would be sufficient for what you’re looking for. If you have one, I’d love to hear about it.

That said, the principal is sound. I replied recently to a similar post: FL Launch bluetooth middleman device
tl;dr: There’s been success in this area with DIY hardware. There’s the nogasm (and spin-off the protogasm) which use inflatable buttplugs attached to pressure sensors or Arduino EMG shields which can detect the muscle contractions with just electrodes (although this probably won’t work in combination with Estim). At this time there’s no real reference project for mapping readings to orgasm prediction, although a few of the Discord group members have their own algorithms.

I don’t personally have a lioness vibe, but from their blog posts. They show that it has sufficient dynamic range to measure orgasm and is in the right location. They also mention that it can be used anally for men.

The thing I’m unsure about is refresh rate. I’m particularly interested as I’ve always want an automatic edging/ruined orgasm machine.

I’m the CTO of Lioness. Randomly got sent this from a friend. We sample at 12Hz because it’s sufficient for our purposes and higher frequency trades off vs storage given the number of dimensions we track, but the processor and sensors themselves are capable of far more—though I would doubt that’s needed in this application.

This is actually a somewhat common request at certain in-person events from specifically the swinger community, but has been unknown for us how common it is in general. Certain folks already use the Live mode to “manually” do this by monitoring and adjusting, though this admittedly requires a lot of experience/knowledge in interpreting the pelvic floor patterns and is not that friendly/feasible generally (though, admittedly, I would have thought the way the Live view data is portrayed would make it entirely impossible).

1 Like