RealTouchScripts not accepting new users?

Hello guys,

I know maybe this topic doesn’t belong here, but I don’t know where else I could ask for help.

Because of my new Launch I wanted to create an account on realtouchscripts.com . The problem is that I can’t register. I always get the error “The e-mail address you entered is not allowed to be used.”. I tried several emails with the same result.

I know that this forum is not related to realtouchscripts, but most of you guys should have an account and I can’t contact anybody from realtouchscripts without owning an account.

It would be a shame if I couldnt register and use the usermade scripts for my Launch.

Do you guys have any info about the error?

This is a weirdly common problem. PM me your email address and I’ll get ahold of the mod for you.

Ok, you should be able to sign up now.

Yes it worked! Thanks a lot!

HI I tried signing up to Realtouchscripts and I too am having a problem. It wont send the verification email. Can you fix this for me? My email is: qtpiemaitai@gmail.com.

HI I tried signing up to Realtouchscripts and I too am having a problem. It wont send the verification email. Can you fix this for me? My email is: qtpiemaitai@gmail.com.

I had this issue but then found the verification was in my (gmail) spam. Its weird their deliverability is so poor. Did you look there?

Yeah, gmail usually works. However, RTS’s auth system is also SUPER flakey so sometimes nothing works and I have to poke the admin.

@qtpiemaitai Lemme know if you find it in spam sorting, if not, I’ll poke Johnny.

Thank you! It worked. So in order to do this fleshlight launch script thingy. I need the launch, a bluetooth dongle, and a scriptplayer? Thank you so much again

Having the same issue of no activation email, not in spam folder either, @qdot can you fix no e as well?
email: swade69@gmail.com

no e = mine, gotta love random autocorrects