Hey, I’m surprised on the interest.
I’m open for input on the project, I’ll see about uploading all my info to github for people to contribute on an issue board.
I started the idea on this project when I found the MK312BT to be too complex of a project on old hardware. I attempted making an SMD version with the expectation of making things cheaper, but reproducing it almost 1-to-1 with the alteration of a lithium hobby battery to enable recharging, and smaller form factor. The costs just seemed to get out of hand, especially considering there are cheaper ways to approach the same concept, which opened up the idea of the raspberry pi estim.
I knew going into this I’d have problems to debug, and reitterate on, just because of my lack of knowledge in analog circuitry. I was also very unsure if having so many channels would be possible, maybe there would be interference that would cascade as more channels get triggered, might be issues with current draw. I’m not sure what to expect.
But from that, I’ll spend the day compiling the work I’ve done, and put it up on github.