The LELO F1s Developers Kit

Any pick up one of the LELO F1s Developers Kit?

Yep. A few of us have them now.

whats your over all thought on it

It looks interesting. It’s packed full of interesting sensors. It’s kinda loud, but construction quality seems good.

I haven’t actually used it other than poke the BLE endpoints.

Hi. I’m wondering if there have been any developments regarding the F1S? I just picked one up, and it’s fine enough by itself, but I would really like to see some sort of program/routine or such. The F1S connected to Buttplug, but the only options were motor speed, which is pretty much all the demo app does.

It seems like an interesting toy. Does the job, but some variation or video syncing would be better. Even some pattern randomizer would be something.

I’m happy to help, but I know basically nothing about coding.

Thanks!

ScriptPlayer should be able to do most of that.

1 Like

I’ll give it a go. Thanks.

Anyone have some more to share? I really want to test it but not sure if it’s for me

So far, I’m disappointed. To be fair, some of that is on me. I have not been able to successfully connect it with other than buttplug and the demo app, which is pretty limiting, as far as the fun stuff goes.

I also haven’t been able to charge it after two charges. The cable or the port itself is too flimsy, so the contact points have apparently flexed enough that there is little to no contact, and it won’t charge. Hugely disappointing on a new toy.

The device itself feels great when used, but there’s too many factors piling onto other things, that are showing the flaws. Too many negatives right now outweighing the definite potential. My take, at least. If it charged right, and had some programs, it would be good.